Abyzz A100 Pump
Stock Status: Please allow up to 7-14 days for delivery.
Abyzz pumps offer quiet running, high performance and an extremely low running cost. The Abyzz A100 is the smallest pump in the range. Rated flow rate : 8,500 l/h
From the 20th Oct 2012 all 100,200 and 400 series Abyzz pumps come with a pump lifetime 10 year warranty!
The Abyzz pump with its titanium impeller consists of programmable menu-controlled driver and a sinusoidal, three-phase synchronous motor.
The efficiency factor of the motor is more than 90%, which, along with the fact that you can adjust the speed to meet your performance requirements, makes it an energy-saving solution.
The integrated bearing flushing provides optimum protection against calcification and, in conjunction with the silicon carbide bearings and special hard metal shaft, ensures low-maintenance operations. The materials used are designed to have a long lifetime and meet the highest requirements and quality standards.
- Variable speed range (0 - 100%)
- Programmable control system (e.g. wave and random modes)
- Soft startup Bus-enabled interface for peripheral devices
- Lockable plug contacts Low-noise operation
- The pump can be used immersed or in a dry position.
Note that this pump is not self priming.
- Freshwater and seawater aquatics, pond filter systems and creeks.
- Maximum flow rate : 8,500 l/h
- Rated flow rate : 7,300 l/h
- Delivery height : max. 60m
- Rated input : 5...100W
- Inlet/outlet connections : 40mm/25mm
We Also Recommend